Wolf introduced a new line of induction cooktops in September 2014, though this still-exceptional earlier model is available from your local Sub-Zero and Wolf dealer for a limited time. Learn more . Induction cooking has been used in Europe for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. They are 90-95% energy efficient; as a result, no heat is wasted because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel. With Wolf's unframed induction cooktops there's no stainless steel trim, just the sophisticated, minimalist exterior subtly patterned design to hide any unsightly scratches.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 48
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Can be mounted flush with top of countertop or as a frameless installation sitting on top of the countertop surface
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat
- Induction elements heat cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface
- Four high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control
- Maximum element power: (2) 1800 W with 3000 W boost and (2) 1200 W
- True Simmer setting on two elements
- Cookware sensing-elements will not be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface
- Hi-Power mode boosts power on 1800W elements by diverting power from adjacent element
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel
- Lock mode-cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on
- Universal OFF turns all elements off
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 6/30/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 12/31/2019. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.