The 30" Gas Cooktop (CT30G) has been discontinued. Limited quantities of this model may be available through a local Sub-Zero and Wolf dealer . Wolf introduced four new models of gas cooktops in December 2013, featuring two new design styles. Learn more . At higher settings, the dual stacked burner design uses its 15,000 Btu upper-level burner for maximum heat transfer. Merely turn down the illuminated knob and the lower-tier burners deliver fine-tuning control and True Simmer. This patented feature allows you to have the slightest of flame and enjoy a simmer with no boiling or scorching.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 50
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Stainless steel top construction, available in classic stainless steel
- Four dual-stacked, sealed burners with automatic reignition on all settings
- One large 15,000 Btu/hr sealed burner with 950 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- One medium 12,000 Btu/hr sealed burner with 800 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- Two small 9,200 Btu/hr sealed burners with 300 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- Individual spark ignition system
- True Simmer setting on all burners
- Illuminated control panel with two-tiered control knobs
- Low-profile cast iron continuous burner grates with matte porcelain finish
- Seamless drawn burner pan
- This appliance is certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations in conjunction with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.