Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24 in. Panel Ready Top Control Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub, 52dBa provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability. ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- ZLINE Panel Ready Dishwasher allow you to interchange the color and design of your dishwasher to adjust to the look of your kitchen.
- Adjustable upper dishwasher rack, providing flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 11 inches in height
- 6 different wash cycles
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156 F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- With just 52 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen while getting a spotless wash, every time
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Wash Motor 100-Watt Heater 700-Watt
- 120-Volt/60 Hz/15 Amp
- UL Listed and Title 20 Compliant
- 1 year parts warranty
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
||24 in. W x 23 in. D x 32.5 in. H
||23.6" W x 23" D x 32.5" H
|Number of Cycles:
|Number of Place Settings:
|Energy Efficient Tier Rating:
||Stainless Steel Tub
||1 Year Parts
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.