Enjoy life as they do in Bella Italia. Envision feasting on a gourmet pizza, made in a masonry oven, on a quaint patio in Naples. Now, imagine eating that same pizza in the comfort of your own backyard. Let the Grilling Stone save you the trip. Whether making pizza, bread, or dessert, enjoy a taste of la dolce vita any night of the week. Fits: Spirit II 200/300 series and larger gas grills; 22" Kettle and larger charcoal grills; Performer/Performer Premium/Performer Deluxe charcoal grills; and Summit Charcoal Grill/Summit Charcoal Grilling Center
- Stone distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Specially formulated glaze promotes crispy, restaurant-quality crusts
- Durable finish resists fading, cracking and chipping
- Versatile stone is ideal for baking pizzas, cookies, breads and pastries
- Integrated handles make the stone easy to lift and move
- Safe for use with gas, charcoal and electric grills
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.