With a push of a button, the coals are lit, and the essence of BBQ fills the air. The Performer® Deluxe charcoal grill performs from beginning to end. Light coals with the Touch-N-Go gas ignition, prep food on the large work table, and know that cleanup will be easy with the One-Touch™ cleaning system. All that's left is to sit back and enjoy the performance.
- Cooking area = 363 square inches
- Gourmet BBQ System™ hinged cooking grate
- Electronic Touch-N-Go™ gas ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Aluminized steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Tuck-Away™ lid holder
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Removable backlit LCD cook timer
- Two Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
- Painted, metal work table
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame
- Three tool hooks
- Built-in lid thermometer
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.