The U-Line 1000 Series U-1024WCS-00A is a 24-In. Wine Captain Cooler with Stainless Steel Frame that features an overall capacity of 5.2 cu. ft. and holds up to 48 wine bottles (750 ml.). The relative humidity inside the unit is approximately 50% with a mechanical passive cooling system and a temperature range from 40-60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 24-In. Wine Captain Cooler with Stainless Steel Frame
- Overall capacity of 5.2 cu. ft.
- Holds up to 48 bottles (750 ml.)
- Mechanical dial control is conveniently located on the grille
- Mechanical passive cooling system
- Temperature range from 40°F - 60°F degrees Fahrenheit
- White interior is illuminated with recessed incandescent lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three-quarter extension zinc-coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber-mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes, while the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- LowE-coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless-steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Field-reversible door swing
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.