Summit's European style range hoods bring modern luxury and convenience to any kitchen, with a versatile design for ducted or recirculating installation. Sized at 36" wide, model SEH1536SS is perfect for all kitchens looking for elegant style and powerful ventilation. This unit features brushed stainless steel construction with a horizontal grain and a classic pyramid style canopy. We include a chimney extender that lets you adjust the height to best fit your space. Two pre-installed LED light bulbs offer convenient illumination for your cooking surface. This range hood can be used ducted with a 6" round duct, or for recirculating/ducted operation. We include two charcoal filters for use in kitchens where there is no exhaust connection to the outside. Two aluminum mesh cassette filters offer plenty of ventilation coverage, with three speed settings on the intuitive slide control panel. This model includes a pre-installed 3-prong 115V cord and mounting bracket for easy installation. In addition to this range hood, Summit manufactures additional sizes and styles, including island style and under cabinet choices. Browse our complete selection to explore your options.
- European style range hood designed to bring effective ventilation over 36" wide cooking surfaces
- Can be used for ducted venting to the outside or recirculating ventilation where no external venting is possible
- Two round carbon filters attach to the blower to absorb grease and odors when using the hood in recirculating mode
- 400 CFM blower to effectively remove smoke and cooking odors from your kitchen
- Pre-installed power cord with 3-prong plug for 115V outlets
- Includes two pre-installed LED bulbs to illuminate your cooking surface
- Includes a telescoping chimney extender that allows you to adjust the overall height between 25 1/2" to 37 1/4"
- Durable construction in an attractive style with a horizontal grain
- Easy and intuitive controls let you adjust your ventilation and lighting as needed
- Choose from three speeds to provide the proper level of ventilation for your cooking
- Two mesh filters capture grease particles and are removable for easy cleanup
- Ideal for most kitchen settings
- Popular pyramid shape offers an attractive look to complement any style of kitchen
|Height of Cabinet
||37.25" (95 cm)
||35.44" (90 cm)
||19.69" (50 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||45.0 lbs. (20 kg)
||50.0 lbs. (23 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Lights
|Number of Fan Speeds
|Maximum Air Movement
||25.5" (65 cm)
||37.25" (95 cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.