Summit's selection of slim-fitting laundry options brings efficiency and convenience to apartments, tiny houses, and other homes with limited floor space. Model LD2444 is an ENERGY STAR certified 208-240V non-vented heat pump dryer. Sized just under 24" wide, it features a generous 4.4 cu.ft. interior. It comes in a clean white finish with a ridged stainless steel drum. This unit is designed for professional installation to a 3 or 4-wire connection based on your local code. For added space savings in small homes, this dryer can be placed in closets or alcoves for recessed installation (minimum clearance: 1" on each side, 2" at the top, rear, and front). A combination of dial and digital controls ensures easy and intuitive use with a large LED readout of your drying progress. Choose from 15 dry programs including options for wool, air fluff, jeans, delicates, and permanent press to help reduce wrinkles. Additional features include a child lock, 24 hour delay start, add garment function, and lint filter to ensure a cleaner performance. For improved water and energy savings, the LD2444 utilizes modern heat pump technology. This 2-stage drying system helps to allow more versatile placement and increased efficiency by separating the moisture produced by your dryer from hot air. The water is collected by the upper condensation tank and must be emptied (an icon on the digital screen will remind you after each dry cycle). This dryer can be paired with the matching 115V LW2427 washer to create a complete set. A stacking kit with a slide-out rack will be available later this summer. Additional laundry options are available, including all-in-one 115V combination washer/dryers. Browse the complete Summit line to explore your options.
- Uses less energy than national standards require to ensure more efficiency and lower utility bills
- Requires professional installation to a 3 or4-wire connection
- Just under 24" for an easy fit in apartments and homes
- Easy to load, with a full glass window for convenient viewing
- 4.4 cu.ft. drum to dry up to 17.6 lbs. of fabric
- Durable interior holds up load after load
- Non-vented, energy efficient operation that uses recycled air to better save on energy use and costs
- Digital touchscreen controls ensure easy operation of speciality programs
- Allows users to easily cycle through the 15 dryer programs
- Multiple options to meet all of your fabric needs, including specialty settings for jeans, quick dry, wool, air fluff, delicates, activewear, and more
- Popular function to help reduce wrinkles
- Provides better water extraction for dryer clothing
- Pull-out tank for easy disposal of collected moisture after drying (Note: the tank should be emptied every other cycle)
- Allows you to pre-set your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Lets you pause the dry cycle to add or remove fabric
- Child lock allows you to disable the controls to prevent accidental use
- Included inside the door to help catch clothing debris
- Pair with Summit LW2427 washer to create a stackable or side-by-side set
- Versatile non-vented design can be used inside closets or alcoves with modest clearance (1" at each side, 2" at the top, rear, and front)
|Height of Cabinet
||33.5" (85 cm)
||23.75" (60 cm)
||24.75" (63 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||43.75" (111 cm)
||4.4 cu.ft. (125 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||220 V AC/60 Hz
||121.0 lbs. (55 kg)
||130.0 lbs. (59 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Maximum Dry Weight
||19.0 lbs. (9 kg)
||Digital & Dial
|Maximum Drum Speed
Energy Star Rated:
4.4 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.