The New Color Advanced Series from Sharp. Taking organizations to the future of business communication by helping them work simply smarter. Designed to fit today s diverse workstyles, the new Advanced Series color document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely throughout their office environment. Enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft Teams makes it easy to streamline communication and boost productivity with hybrid workers.
- 45 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 300-sheet duplexing single-pass feeder with available double feed detection
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 300 gsm
- New Inner Folding Unit option offers a variety of fold patterns
- Built-in walk-up motion sensor detects approaching users and immediately wakes the machine
- Smart controller design ensures MFP firmware is always up to date
- Energy Star 3.0 certified with very low standby power consumption
- Built-in retractable keyboard simplifies data entry
- Enhanced 10.1" touchscreen delivers an accurate, responsive user experience
- Strong, multi-layered security with optional Bitdefender® antivirus*
- Connect to popular cloud services, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Drive™ and Dropbox
- Advanced Sharp OSA® Technology for integrated workflows.
- Native Universal Print support
- Wireless LAN supports 5GHz Wi-Fi
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.