The New Color Essentials Series from Sharp. Taking organizations to the future of business communication by helping them work simply smarter. Designed to fit today s diverse workstyles, the new Essentials Series color document systems enable workers to collaborate and share information seamlessly and securely throughout their office environment. Available enhanced cloud services such as Microsoft Teams makes it easy to streamline communication and boost productivity with hybrid workers.
- 55 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing single-pass feeder scans at up to 80 images per minute
- Flexible paper handling supports media up to 300 gsm
- New Inner Folding Unit option offers a variety of fold patterns
- Smart controller design ensures MFP firmware is always up to date
- Energy Star 3.0 certified with very low standby power consumption
- Enhanced 10.1" touchscreen delivers an accurate, responsive user experience
- Optional cloud services, such as Microsoft Teams, Google Drive™ and Dropbox
- Strong, multi-layered security with optional Bitdefender® antivirus*
- Native Universal Print support with optional PostScript Kit
- Optional wireless LAN supports 5GHz Wi-Fi
- Advanced Sharp OSA® Technology for integrated workflows.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.