The PLAY20 allows you to interact with your TV or monitor when watching movies, gaming or exercising. Recommended for smaller displays in kitchens, bathrooms and home offices, this articulating arm is equipped with patented Constant Force™ Technology, for fluid, light-touch adjustments and effortless positioning. Don't just sit and watch your TV-get up and interact with it!
- Offers smooth, continuous movement of the TV in all directions
- Patented Constant Force™ technology enables light-touch adjustments without knobs or levers
- Gravity pivot enables tilting without knobs or levers
- Improves ergonomic viewing for TVs mounted high on the wall
- Constructed from polished aluminum and black trim for maximum strength and aesthetics
- Tilt, pan and swivel for maximum viewing flexibility
- Screen can be rotated for portrait or landscape viewing
- Integrated cable management guides wires
- Includes complete hardware kit
- Fits most: 19-32" (49-81 cm) TVs/displays
- Supports: 7-20 lbs (3.2-9.1 kg)
- Mounting profile: 3.9" (9.8 cm)
- Maximum extension: 16.6" (42 cm)
- Horizontal movement: 26" (66 cm)
- Tilt: +5 to -70
- Pan: 180
- Rotation: 180
- VESA compliant: 75x75 to 200x200
- Warranty: 5 years
- Color: Polished aluminum
- Part #: 45-298
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.