Organize your frozen goods in this robust freezer model with two fully extendable, commercial-grade chrome wire bins on strong, durable glides. An adjustable FreshFlo stainless steel shelf helps efficiently circulate the air for performance and efficiency.
- 4.7 total cu. ft.
- Keep items organized and within easy reach with two commercial-grade chrome wire freezer bins on the fully extendable smooth-glide ball bearing system
- (1) adjustable cantilever FreshFlo stainless steel shelf (removable)
- Designed for outdoor use
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design plus perforated FreshFlo openings allow for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from -10° F to 10° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior, sturdy pro-style handle and rugged stainless steel toe kick
- Bright arctic white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior for better viewing of contents
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Stainless steel toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock provides added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||-10° F to 10° F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
4.7 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.