Fully adjustable shelving stores up to 162 12-oz cans or 7 bottles of wine with a half shelf to accommodate tall items. A clear-view bin glides out to access loose or bulky items and can hold 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 12-oz cans.
- 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to (162) 12-oz cans and/or 7 bottles of wine
- 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelf offers cantilevered glass shelving, wine racks, or hybrid options
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items; capable of storing 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Solid black shelf fronts
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.