Pour fresh drinks on tap in the comfort of your home. Customize your own Marvel dispenser with single or twin tap kits for wine, beer or draft beverages on tap. Or, set up the stow-on-board shelves to convert to refrigeration storage.
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- The original dispenser to store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall U.S. type D half barrels
- (2) stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless-steel shelves convert unit to a full refrigerator to store perishables
- Secure gas tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield and stainless steel threshold protect against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external gas tank option
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- Double-insulated tower reduces foam on pour and prevents condensation (must order tap kit separately, see spec sheet for details)
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Finished cabinet for built-in or freestanding installation
- Beer and wine tap kits with single or twin tap options (see spec sheet for accessory ordering details)
- Arctic white interior and LED lighting
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.