The ultra-quiet Hestan dishwasher keeps the kitchen clean and quiet. Our patented Double Axial Washing System ™ produces the most efficient washing process for full coverage and optimum water usage, while the AquaStop Detection Technology ™ shuts off water supply at the first sign of any leak. Finally, the door automatically opens to maximize airflow, eliminate spots and save energy. Gallery
- Open-air drying maximizes airflow with auto-open door to eliminate spots and save energy.
- Double Axial Washing System TM delivers both greater coverage and increased water efficiency.
- AquaStop Detection Technology TM shuts off water supply at first sign of leak.
- Ultra-quiet operation at 42 dB keeps the kitchen clean and peaceful.
- LED floor projection tells your eyes when the dishwasher is running, because your ears won't.
- Nylon coated stainless steel dishwasher racks deliver heavy-duty durability.
- Customizable dual upper third rack provides total flexibility and easily makes room for large pots and pans, cooking sheets and stemware.
- Full-size, tall-tub stainless steel interior delivers maximum durability and capacity.
- Interior lighting quickly illuminates space when door is opened.
- Multi-wash and dry programs fit all of your kitchen cleanup needs.
- Concealed electronic control panel disappears when door is closed.
- Counterbalanced door is lightweight and opens and closes easily.
- Concealed heat element heats water quickly and is hidden for safety.
- Marquise Accented TM oven handle with commercial-grade end caps provides industry-exclusive durability and style.
- Available in custom overlay option to create seamless kitchen style.
Hestan Chef-Proven Performance: Dan & Rachel's Supper Club
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.