Hestan deluxe grills deliver high-performance power with superior-grade construction, easy maneuverability and plenty of workspace for food prep. The heavy-duty Horizon Hood opens easily and holds place at the desired height for easy access, while the Halogen Stadium Lights illuminate your entire cooking area. The built-in whisper-quiet rotisserie adds even more culinary versatility.
- Patented heavy-duty Horizon Hood opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds place at desired height for easy access.
- Patented DiamondCut grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16" stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- 647-square-inch primary grilling surface with 236-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patented flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor.
- Patented Marquise Accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patented stainless steel DiamondCut warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up grill with a single click
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
- Large capacity drawer pulls all the way out to access the LP tank if needed, and also allows for storage of grilling supplies or other outdoor accessories.
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP).
- Carbon fiber vinyl cover available.
- High altitude kit available.
- Trellis Burner conversion kit available.
- Gas conversion kits (NG/LP) available.
- Variable sear conversion kit available.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2023 to 12/31/2023 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2024
Receive an Aspire Refrigerator with purchase of qualifying Hestan appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2024.
Motion-Activated Stadium Lights and LED Control Panel Lights
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.