The Hestan tower cart's grill-ready design combines easy installation with heavy-duty resilience and convenient storage. Combine with the Hestan 42" built-in grill (sold separately) to perfect your outdoor patio. Gallery
- Fold-down side shelves provide stainless steel work surface for food prep.
- Commercial-grade handles and Marquise Accented TM panels complement the superior-grade construction of Hestan built-in grills.
- Soft-close doors with alignment adjustability close securely every time.
- Full-extension drawers offer easy access to large grill tools.
- Commercial-grade casters provide smooth cart movement and easy 360° maneuverability.
- Sliding pullout tray offers easy gas tank access or can be used for trash bin.
- Optional built-in double side burner with DiamondCut TM grate and stainless steel cover delivers precision control of 10,000 BTU and 20,000 BTU sealed burners.
- Carbon fiber vinyl cover available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.