Hestan built-in grills perfect the patio with heavy-duty performance and thoughtful design - earning VESTA awards for Best Gas Grill and Best In Show. Hestan built-in grills deliver the utmost performance to your custom enclosure with 25,000 BTU high-performance burners, concealed whisper quiet infrared rotisserie and motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patented heavy-duty Horizon Hood TM opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds place at desired height for easy access.
- Patented Halogen Stadium Lights TM illuminate the entire cooking area with motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patented ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs - perfect for searing/finishing and cooking with the included rotisserie.
- Patented Trellis Burner TM design delivers 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power with greater heat coverage and precision control.
- Patented DiamondCut TM grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16" stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- Split-shelf warming rack (42" model only) features an upper shelf position for browning and melting under the infrared rotisserie burner, and a lower shelf position for keeping food warm.
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- 774-square-inch primary grilling surface with 282-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patented flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor.
- Patented Marquise Accented TM control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patented stainless steel DiamondCut TM warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up grill with a single click.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP).
- Carbon fiber vinyl cover available.
- High altitude kit available.
- Trellis Burner TM conversion kit available.
- Gas conversion kits (NG/LP) available.
- Variable sear conversion kit available.
Motion-Activated Stadium Lights and LED Control Panel Lights
Gilbert Fireplaces & BBQs on Hestan Outdoor
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.