The Aspire by Hestan undercounter refrigerator offers flexible cold storage for ingredients and refreshments with a temperature range of 36 to 64 F. The 304-grade stainless steel exterior weathers the elements, while keeping your refreshments of choice perfectly chilled.
- 304-grade stainless steel exterior weathers the elements while keeping your refreshments of choice perfectly chilled.
- Marquise Accented handle and commercial-grade end caps perfectly complement your Aspire grill.
- Locking doors keep everything secure.
- LED interior lighting helps you find exactly what you're looking for.
- Three chrome-plated, adjustable shelves easily accommodate bottles, cans or large dishes.
- Temperature control (with a digital display) from 36 to 64 F stores food or beverages at the optimum serving temperature.
- Built-in or freestanding application, with adjustable leveling legs and stainless steel toe kick.
- Automatic defrost saves time and energy.
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system maintains optimum cold storage.
- 5.6 cubic feet of storage capacity accommodates more than enough burgers to fill the grill.
- ETL (CETL) certified for outdoor use.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.