Made of heavy gauge steel to provide support of the wall case
Full base enclosure with break-away side channels
Simple connection to wall case
4-point leveling legs
Adapts to service conduit, circuit breakers and receptacles up to 30 amps
May also be used as a non-electrical sub-base to support the unit
- Made of heavy gauge steel to provide support of the wall case
- Full base enclosure with break-away side channels
- Simple connection to wall case
- 4-point leveling legs
- Adapts to service conduit, circuit breakers and receptacles up to 30 amps
- May also be used as a non-electrical sub-base to support the unit
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.