Your favorite wines will all have a fine home in this superior compact counter-top wine cooler from Danby. This model takes up minimal space but offers plenty of storage area. Youll be able to chill up to 16 bottles of wine in this 1.8 cubic foot-capacity cooler which is the perfect alternative to storing your favourite brands in the refrigerator. This classy unit is ideal for any bar, office or kitchen setting and the all-black cabinet design will easily fit in with any existing room dcor. Theres additional storage space for accessories with the molded worktop and the convenient reversible door swing can be quickly and easily adjusted for opening from either the left or right-hand side. This high-class appliance features a staggered shelf as well as two vinyl-coated wire storage shelves. Your wines will always be at the perfect temperature as the cooler can be programmed anywhere between 43F to 57F (6C to 14C) . This model also comes with a 12-month warranty on parts and labor.
- Convenient counter-top design keeps up to 16 bottles of chilled wine on hand
- Suitable for red or white wines set temperature between 43F - 57F (6C-14C)
- Elegant all black wine cooler with high gloss door frame and smoked glass
- Showcase lighting illuminates the cabinet with Energy efficient blue LEDs
- Seamless full length door handle and reversible door hinge that allows for a left or right hand door swing.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
1.8 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
1.8 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.