Transform your home with a Danby Designer convertible upright freezer or refrigerator, ideal for a basement, kitchen, or garage. The multi-functional design allows this unit to operate as either a freezer or refrigerator. This model is garage ready and can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C). This model boasts 14 cu. ft. (396 L) of storage space for frozen or fresh products, making it perfect for families. Save on money and energy with this ENERGY STAR rated product. Adjusting the setting is easy with the intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door. After filling the freezer with fresh goods, use the quick freeze function to quickly bring the internal temperature down. A door ajar alarm and a high-temperature alarm help prevent food spoilage. you'll have no problem seeing all your freezer's contents with the bright interior LED light. Included is an industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service.
- Family size 14 cu. ft. (396 L) capacity upright freezer provides ample cold storage
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- The convenient frost-free design prevents ice built up on the interior and is easily maintained
- Garage ready: freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C)
- Multifunctional can operate as a freezer or easily converts to all refrigerator
- Intuitive digital thermostat mounted on the door is easily accessible and adjusted
- Quick freeze function - after filling the freezer with fresh goods, use the fast freeze function to bring the internal temperature down quickly
- Avoid food spoilage with the door ajar alarm and high-temperature alarm
- Bright white interior LED light
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
14 (cu. ft.)
14 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.