Whether you find yourself entertaining guests or needing more convenient refrigeration for your family, this supreme beverage center delivers style and practicality. This beverage center is perfect for kitchen organization and hosting in small spaces such as an apartment, condo, or cottage! Save fridge space for food or leftovers with this spacious unit offering 4.5 cubic feet (128 L) of cooling and storage space. Cool up to 115 (355 ml) beverage cans and up to 12 bottles of wine on three adjustable shelves that accommodate different-sized beverages. Designed with an adjustable electronic thermostat, this wine and beer chiller can be set anywhere between 34F - 50F (1C -10C). This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for left or right-handed opening and features a lock to secure the contents. With its bright white interior LED light and sleek design, this model seamlessly blends with any dcor style.
- 4.5 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 115 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml) and up to 12 bottles of wine
- Temperature range of 34F - 50F (1C - 10C)
- Clean streamlined design with stainless steel door, matching shelf trim and discreet pocket handle
- Customize the contents with three adjustable sturdy glass shelves to store different size beverages. The wave storage allows for bottles to be cradled and stacked on the bottom
- Easy access digital thermostat includes through the door display to monitor the temperature
- Customize for your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- Door lock to secure the contents
- Bright white interior LED light
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
Energy Star Rated:
4.5 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.