There's no reason to suffer from the stifling summer heat and humidity with this stylish 8,000 BTU portable air conditioner. This powerful model is capable of cooling spaces up to 350 square feet, making it very appealing for large rooms and offices and those who live in apartments or condominiums. The Energy Star compliant air conditioner can help slash electricity bills with its 11.3 Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) and it also utilizes environmentally-friendly R410A refrigerant which won't deplete the ozone layer. This smart model features four-way air direction and a modern sleep-mode feature to keep you comfortable at night. There's also an energy-saving switch to cycle the fan on and off when the compressor shuts down. The temperature can be easily and quickly programmed between 17°C and 30°C (63°F to 86°F) by setting the remote control unit or the variable LED-displayed electronic controls. The intelligent automatic on/off device enables you to program the unit to suit your schedule. In addition, a 24-month warranty on parts and labour makes this an even more attractive model.
- 8,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 350 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 11.3
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17C - 30C (62.6F - 86F)
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23"- 36" wide
- Minimum window height required: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.