Broan 40000 Series The Broan 40000 series is made for a wide range installations and comes in a variety of appliance matching colors and widths. The durable under cabinet hood installs as 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. ducted opening only and ducts either vertically or horizontally. The hood features a fan designed for years of trouble free service, an easy to clean grease filter, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation. Includes duct adapter with built-in damper.
Features & Benefits Installs as 3-1/4" x 10" vented only160 CFM, 6.5 Sone (vertical or horizontal discharge) performance - HVI 2100 CertifiedDishwasher-safe aluminum grease filter (model BP29)A protective lamp lens distributes light evenly over the cook-top and accepts up to 75W bulb (bulb not included)Duct connector with built-in damper includedThis range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application
- Externally vented range hood offers powerful performance for your cooking needs
- Simple to use rocker fan switch and separate rocker light switch offer easy control
- 2 speed fan helps you tackle a variety of venting jobs
- 210 MAX Blower CFM fan helps quickly remove smoke and cooking odors from the air
- Top or rear exhaust option lets you connect the ductwork in the most convenient way for you
- Aluminum mesh filter is removable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Uses up to a 75-Watt in incandescent light to brightly illuminate the cooking area (bulb sold separately)
- Installs as 3-1/4 in. x 10 in. ducted with included duct connector and built-in damper
- Mitered sides and hemmed bottom for safety and good looks
- Limited 1-year warranty
- UL listed and HVI-2100 certified for your safety and protection
- Range hood is installed as hardwired or with an optional power cord kit (SHCK44; sold separately)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Light Bulbs Included
|Nightlight Or Nighlight Setting
|Ductless Recirculation Capable
|Ductless Filter Or Kit Included
|Remote Operation Capable
|Switch Control Type
|Country of Origin
|Bulb (Recommended Type)
Energy Star Rated:
Broan-NuTone Range Hood & Ventilation Fans Tip - Check Terminations of Ventilation Ducts
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
How do I determine the size of the range hood I need? - Danny Lipford
Importance of a Range Hood for Indoor Air Quality
Island Range Hoods for Kitchen Upgrades - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Kitchen Renovation Includes Adding Range Hood with Danny Lipford
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.