- Stores Up to 49 Bottles
- Temperature Range: 40° - 65°F
- Soft Touch Internal Electronic Control & Display for Easy Viewing
- Stainless Steel Door Frame and Handle
- Double Pane Tempered Reversible Glass Door
- Long Life & Cool LED Interior Display Lighting with ON/OFF Switch
- Wooden Shelves on Pull-Out Roller Assembly
- Select Shelves Designed to Accommodate Burgundy Bottles
- Red, White, or Sparkling Indicator Lights
- Security Lock
- ADA Compliant
||49 Wine Bottles
||Black Cabinet with Glass Door and Stainless Steel Handle
||33.75" H X 23.5" W X 25.25" D (w/Handle)
||35.75" H X 25.75" W X 26.25" D
||115 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.