- Capacity: 1.70 CF / 12 Lbs.
- Stainless Steel Wash Tub
- Pulsating Bottom Eliminates the Need for an Agitator
- Electronic Controls with LED Status Indicators for Each Cycle
- Multiple Pre-Programmed Automatic Wash Cycles
- Three Water Temperature Selections
- Adjustable Water Level (Low to High)
- Programmable Delay Start
- Bi-Fold Lid
- Durable Cabinet Resists Rust, Dents, and Scratches
- Quiet Operation
- Lint Filter
- Drain Hose
- ADA Compliant
||34" H x 21" W x 22.5" D
||36.75" H x 23" W x 23.25" D
||120 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
1.7 cu. ft.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.