- 4.1 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Single Door - Reversible
- Interior Light
- Separate Chiller Compartment for Short Term Storage
- Integrated Door Handle
- Adjustable/Removable Glass Shelves
- Beverage Can Dispenser on Door
- Storage Bins on Door Including 2 Liter Bottle Storage
- Free standing installation only. Proper ventilation is required to maintain satisfactory cooling and overall performance. See owner's manual for proper installation requirements.
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
||Black Cabinet w/Stainless Steel Door
||33.25" H x 19.5" W x 22" D
||34.75" H x 20.5" W x 23.75" D
||115 V / 60 Hz
Energy Star Rated:
4.10 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
4.1 (cu. ft.)
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.