The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is a powerful non-ERT enabled in-vehicle cell phone signal booster for all carriers. This is SureCall's most popular vehicle kit. It boosts voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals for multiple users in a vehicle. Independent testing by CKC Labs confirms that the Fusion2Go 3.0 provides 2x more uplink power and faster data speeds compared to the closest competitor. This helps maintain a strong connection to the cell tower in the weakest signal environments. Fusion2Go 3.0 is also 5G phone compatible, boosting voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices, and is compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots. It works with all North American cellular carriers-including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Significantly boosts all North American carriers' signals including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile to reduce dropped calls and improve call clarity and data streaming performance
- Supports multiple simultaneous users and mobile devices
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life
- 5G phone compatible-boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices
- Easy installation in minutes; no programming or service fees
- Equipped with exclusive 2XP technologies that provides 2x the signal power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in the weakest of signal environments
- Assembled and tested in the USA with high-quality materials and durable metal housing
- FCC-approved booster system with 1-time install and no recurring fees
- 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 60-day money back guarantee, and 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Low-profile 3 in. exterior antenna equipped with a strong, magnetic base
- Includes exterior omni-antenna, DC power supply, and interior patch antenna
|Country of Origin:
|Inner Carton Quantity:
|Model Replacement Info:
|Connector A Gender:
|Connector A Type:
|Connector B Gender:
|Connector B Type:
|Frequency Band Support:
|698 to 2155 MEGAHERTZ
|Max Operating Temperature:
|Min Operating Temperature:
|WCDMA, 3G, 4G, 4G/LTE, CDMA, EDGE, EVDO, GSM, HSPA
|Car Charger Plug
|Individual Package Dimensions (L x W x H, Weight):
|8.4 x 8 x 3.7 in., 2.9 lbs.
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H, Weight):
|4 x 9 x 9 in., 2 lbs.
|Product does not require a battery
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.